15 Minute sexy yoga workout for beginners video, How to do Basic yoga stretches, Warm – up routine, How to start doing Yoga, Yoga workout for Beginners (Full Length Class), YOGA FOR BEGINNERS – Full Length Class (15 Minute)
Howto & style yoga video
SEXY FITNESS BLOG: http://halkidikifitnessbootcamp.blogspot.com/
Yoga Exercises – Warm-up Poses
(15 minute yoga workout)
In Yoga, it is very important to do some Warm-up Poses before a session so you will be physically ready for the Yoga Poses that you want to practice. Moreover, Warm-up exercises will prepare your body for more difficult poses in the future.
1. Full Body Stretch (Sarva kaya Uttana)
– it is a fantastic stretching to do in bed when you wake up in the morning.
2. Knee Down twist – this stretch will warm up your back and hips
(do before Pigeon pose)
3. Knee Hug (Apanasana)
(your head stays on the floor at all times)
4. Alternating Knee hug (Apanasana 2)
(10 – 12 repetitions)
Make sure your lowe back stays flat on the floor.
– great stretch after spending a long day at the office.
5. Trunk Rotations (Madhyadeha Vrttana)
– helps keep your spine flexible
– tones the waistline, strengthen abs, stretches your neck and shoulder muscles
6. Trunk Rotations with raised arms (Uditabahu Madhyadeha Vrttana)
– don’t allow the sides of your legs to touch the floor.
(alternate 8-10 times)
7. Spinal rocking (Prstha Ashti)
– this warm-up strengthens abdominal muscles and stretches the back muscles.
– don’t roll all the way on neck!
sexy workout, sexy workouts, sexy yoga workout, How to do yoga warm up routine, YOGA FOR BEGINNERS,Full length Yoga Class, Full Length Class ,Yoga lesson 15 minutes, basic yoga poses, back pain, stretches, routines, full yoga workout, yoga instructor, lower back, warm-up routine, flow yoga, basic yoga poses,15 Minute Yoga routine, 15 Minute yoga for beginners, full body stretch, spinal rocking, twists, twist, knee hug, alternating knee hug, cat-cow pose, leg lifts, butterfly pose, pelvic lift, lower back, neck muscles, leg muscles, yoga video tutorial
15 minute yoga workout